Sometimes clients have to “fast track” the sale of their house. This is not always the preferred method in getting your home on the market but sometimes it is the required method and we respond to whatever requirement you are having to work within.
If you are fortunate enough to be working on a more “traditional” timeline, where you are looking to move in 3-6 months, we can apply all of our extensive quality preparation services on a timeline that allows you a little more flexibility and much less stress. In fact, our clients have said many times that they enjoy the process and the experience … quite impressive when this is probably one of the more stressful times of one’s life!
Regardless of the timeline we will always perform at the highest professional standards, recognized as such by our clients for years!
If there are projects that need to be undertaken on your home to prepare it for sale, we have many service providers that have proven their skills and responsiveness time after time and can jump in to assist with your needs … and all at extremely competitive rates!
Should you be moving to another part of the country we will use our relationships and perform interviews to find you a top notch agent in the area you are moving too. It takes the stress off of you and you know that they have been pre-screened.
So, back to selling your home. Here are some of the typical services we offer our clients:
- Advice on the look and feel of your home
- Professional staging consultation
- Professional photographs and virtual tours that sell the features of your home in print and on the internet
- Sign in the front yard with color, professional style, flyers
- High quality, professional color flyers inside of your house to impress your potential buyers
- Regular direct mailings sent out about YOUR home
- Leading edge, telephone information retrieval system for drive-by buyers
- Extensive and upgraded internet marketing on dozens of the primary sites including enhanced listings on Realtor.com
- Open houses on Sundays
- On-going feedback results from potential buyers and our internet monitoring systems
All of these services are provided at no incremental cost to you. It is our investment and commitment to you to achieve the results you desire.
And, of course, when you find a buyer who is interested in buying, we leverage our years of high-end business and real estate experience to negotiate the best possible price for your property.
Once your property is “under contract” we will work directly with: the buyers’ agent, mortgage companies, relocation companies and title / closing companies to ensure we get you to closing. By proactively monitoring the activities of the various groups, we can step in to address potential problems before they become major issues.
“It was the insight to the current market conditions that steered us in the right direction. You knew exactly when to put the house on the market and how to prepare it for sale. Your timing was "spot on". I am so glad that we listened”.
“You didn’t always tell us what we wanted to hear but you told us what we needed to hear! … Thank You”
Bottom line … there is a lot to consider when listing your home. Select the folks who our clients say know how to sell your property effectively … Select Austin.com